Swords and Sandals 2 is an online gladiator fighting game where you will first create and customize your gladiator before fighting in the arena. Swords and Sandals 2 Share Collapse Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its end-of-life in December 2020. Clear your internet cache to play the game if it don't load for you! Players like how it underlines the core fun and avoid complexity like in recent games. Swords And Sandals 2 Cheats / Hacked: 1 for 888888 stamina and health, 2 to add money (note you’ll have to buy something in order for the hack to work), 3 to add 10 skill points and 4 to add a level #N#Swords And Sandals 2. p + - Playlist t Published Dec. 03, 2018 with gameplays. The hack, by … Game features: Win your way through all battles and tournaments to get fame, buy amour and weapons, kill all your enemies, and become free! The simplicity makes it even more interesting game to play. Swords and Sandals 2 es un videojuego batalla fantástico . The one who can win over the others champion will be the new gladiator. Install or enable Adobe Flash Player.

The second arena champion, called the Evil Ninja will blow you away with his gales and will attack with his dangerous Shuriken.

Enter the Arena of Doomtrek and do battle with the best gladiators in the realm. This flash game also features some role play and you will gain experience points and will be able to buy weapons. Swords and Sandals 2 Hacked: Most Massive Help!
Puedes probarlo en 1001juegos.com en tu navegador. My apologies, the quest is only supposed to be for games on AG. Swords and Sandals 2. John the Butcher is the first Arena Champion in Swords and Sandals 2.

Este trepidante videojuego batalla utiliza tecnología Flash para funcionar sin problemas en la mayoría de navegadores modernos. Alternatively, we also recommend the SuperNova! To play this game on Kongregate, you must have a current version of Adobe’s Flash Player enabled. You will keep the merit though and if we can get Swords and Sandals 2 on the website you will get the quest again. In the Swords and Sandals 2 Cheats, you are a forgotten prisoner who enslaved in the Emperor’s dungeon. You were once a prisoner, but you arise as a Gladiator! The world's favourite gladiator game has returned, bigger and more action packed than ever. However, he runs out after five shots and attacks with a weak melee weapon, the Shortsword. I failed to realize that Swords and Sandals 2 is not on Armor Games. Swords and Sandals 2: Emperor's Reign returns, remastered with all new graphics, music and powerful new skills and Arena Champions. Swords and Sandals 2 på Hamsterpaj i kategorin Onlinespel - Taggat med orden Action Som besökare på Hamsterpaj samtycker du till användandet av s.k. Play Swords and Sandals 2 – From ArcadePrehacks.com. try swords and sandals 2 , swords and sandals battle , battle on and dragon fable a also near the type of game ur looking for. Games the swords and sandals 3 ? This fighting game is a fun thing to play on free time. cookies för att förbättra din upplevelse hos oss. Again, I'm sorry, this was totally my fault. The Evil Ninja. eGames.com es el responsable de Swords and Sandals 2. Plugin for Chrome as an easy way to enable Flash content in the browser. Played 35 547 times. **IMPORTANT** - The game has been fixed!

Action Games Fighting.
8 / 10 - 64 votes . One day, you are forced to have a battle in the underground arena with other prisoners. "Longsta" xD Asked in Video Games Swords and Sandals 5 March 2, 2016 […] and spell effects and a huge variety of army and game types, Swords and Sandals 5 takes off where Swords and Sandals 2 ended, as the battle against the undead Emperor Antares […]