There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Lyrics to 'Slave To Love' by Bryan Ferry. The ideas resonate more when you’re disturbed But in my songs I … Author Unregistered. 1 contributor total, last edit on Nov 08, 2016.

Bryan Ferry lyrics - 166 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Take Me To The River", "Slave To Love", "Let's Stick Together". View interactive tab. 42,472 views, added to favorites 295 times. Strumming . His voice has been described as an "elegant, seductive croon". Create and get +5 IQ. He also established a distinctive image and sartorial style; according to The Independent, Ferry and his contemporary David Bowie influenced a generation with both their music and their appearances. Slave To Love chords by Bryan Ferry. Play [Intro] Fm# A, Fm# A, Fm# A, Fm# A [Verse] D Bm tell her i'll be waiting G in the usual place A with the tired and … Bryan Ferry on why life, not love, is now the drug: I like to be private. Bryan Ferry CBE (born 26 September 1945) is an English singer and songwriter. But in my songs I share myself. Download Pdf. Tell her I'll be waiting In the usual place With the tired and weary And there's no escape