2019-01-10 - A brand new Youtube channel dedicated to telling the stories behind SABATON’s music will launch next month. Overall, it's an easy album to recommend to fans of Sabaton, or to power metal fans in general. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Sabaton will be returning to Graspop 2019.

The album's first single, "Fields of Verdun", was released on 3 May 2019.

This is the official website of the Swedish Heavy Metal band Sabaton. The band has teamed up with historians Indy Neidell and Timeghost to create the Sabaton History Channel, which will deliver a new episode every week, each based on a different SABATON song. Next + 6 May 1527 - The Sack of Rome. All the latest news, tour dates, music, videos, merchandise and more. or 9196 Nukes!

Email address. Pär Sundström interview - Carolus Rex - Part 1/3 . I quickly listened to my two favourite songs (Attack of the Dead Men and The Great War) and loved it. SUBSCRIBE NOW! Join us on our YouTube channel every Saturday at 8:00pm CET for a new music video filmed during The Great Tour in Europe!

Name. Über den YouTube- & Patreon-Channel Sabaton History veröffentlichte die Band im Vorfeld Videos zu den Themen aus ihren Liedern, die die Hintergründe der einzelnen Lieder beleuchtet.

When I saw this I was intrigued.

We will also contact you from time to time about new merchandise, exclusive offers, competitions and news about the band.

This is the History edition of The Great War. Pär Sundström interview - Carolus Rex - Part 3/3. Subscribe to the Sabaton newsletter! The Red Baron is a very catchy tune with a heavy reliance on keyboards, while In Flanders' Fields is sung entirely by a choir. As a subscriber to the Sabaton newsletter, you’ll be the first to know when new Sabaton music and tour tickets are available! For the purchase of this item you'll receive 92 Nukes! Joakim and Indy walk you through the contents of the History Channel Edition of The Great War, which is exclusively available to anyone who …

NEW LYRIC VIDEOS: The Great War Album .

Perhaps searching can help. In the video on the history Channel, breakfast thingy, indy had a signed version that apparently is the equivalent of 120€ in patreon.

L'album The Great War (History Edition) de Sabaton : extraits, infos, charts, titres, écouter et télécharger. Info about Nukes!-Points. This is The Great War!

SABATON The Great War HISTORY EDITION BLACK VINYL (Import) $22.99.

Juni 2019 verfügbar sein wird. Previous.

I removed one star because I pre-ordered the CD Digipak and received the "History Edition" of … SABATON - Sabaton History Channel to launch 7 February 2019! Watch them all now! It is the first studio album to feature guitarist Tommy Johansson. A special delivery from Carolus Rex. Almost all of our songs are about military history, and now this channel is here to explain the story behind them.

We have released 11 different lyric videos for all the songs on our album The Great War.

Try Prime EN ... 'History Edition' of the Swedish power metal band's ninth full length studio album, ... but the Sabaton History YouTube channel is the best biproduct of this album. The Sack of Rome occurred when … The Silencer I already own three versions of this album (Earbook History Edition CD, regular Vinyl edition and the History Channel Edition CD).

Juni 2019 über den offiziellen Twitter-Kanal von Sabaton bekanntgegeben, dass Great War – der Hauptsong zum Album – ab dem 28. Sabaton History Channel launches 7 February 2019! SABATON - Sabaton History Channel has launched with their song '40:1'! referencing The Great War (History Channel Edition), CD, Album, Ltd, 27361 48650 This is probably what the History Edition of the album should have been. The Great War is the ninth studio album by Swedish power metal band Sabaton.It was released on 19 July 2019. WATCH NOW. Pär Sundström interview - Carolus Rex - Part 2/3.

We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.