More than 40 years on, its daring fusion of heavy metal, show-tune balladry and light opera remains the high watermark on A Night At The Opera, and a tribute to 70s Queen… A Night at the Opera är det fjärde studioalbumet av den brittiska rockgruppen Queen, utgivet 21 november 1975 i Storbritannien och 2 december i USA.Albumet spelades in mellan augusti och november 1975 i Sarm East, Olympic, Rockfield, Scorpio, Lansdowne och Roundhouse Studios. Queen - A Night At The Opera is ideal for any fans of Queen or appreciator's of good music. 1975 • 12 songs. I'm not Queens biggest fan by any means but I do like a lot of there earlier stuff, it seems a lot more fun for a start. Produced by Roy Thomas Baker and Queen, it was reportedly the most expensive album ever recorded at the time of its release. Comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity on the back. Without question, ‘A Night At The Opera’ is the crown jewel of Queen’s catalog. A Night At The Opera, named after the Marx Bros film, is widely acclaimed as one of the greatest albums of all time. The album's title is taken from the Marx Brothers film of the same name. 5:55. A Night at the Opera is the fourth studio album by the British rock band Queen, released on 21 November 1975 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and by Elektra Records in the United States. × A Night At The Opera By Queen. QUEEN SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED A Night at the Opera Album Framed - $934.00. Listen free to Queen – A Night at the Opera (Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to ...), Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon and more). Editors' Notes Upon its 1975 release, A Night at the Opera was, reportedly, the most expensive album ever recorded. A Night at the Opera is a 1975 album by English rock band Queen.

A Night at the Opera is a classic album and one of Queen's best. Their crowning achievement, this fearlessly eclectic album takes equal inspiration from heavy metal and '20s music hall on tracks like "I'm in Love with My Car" and "Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon”, respectively. … Yet to put Queen’s mini-symphony anywhere other than at number one seems churlish and, worse still, fake. Had it been released today, it might not have been as impressive to the Pro-Tools generation, but for the time period, Queen maximized every ounce of technology (and a whole lot of money, too) to create an album that was completely out of this world. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Listen free to Queen – A Night at the Opera (Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to ...), Lazing … Relisted due to non-paying bidder For auction is a fully signed "A Night of the Opera" album. Queen - A Night At The Opera is ideal for any fans of Queen or appreciator's of good music. Fortunately, Queen got their money's worth—and then some. A Night at the Opera is a classic album and one of Queen's best. Efter den makalösa succén på ett slutsålt GöteborgsOperan 2016 gör Göteborg Wind Orchestra nu på begäran ytterligare en konsert med deras färgsprakande hyllning till QUEEN. I'm not Queens biggest fan by any means but I do like a lot of there earlier stuff, it seems a lot more fun for a start. Exceptional on every level, musically, lyrically and artistically, Queen took the strongest elements of their previous two albums to make the ultimate winning combination.

Skip to main content. 1.