Facebook Outage Map. Facebook has been sending a message to active users of the Windows 10 app informing them of their intention to discontinue the app… Reports of problems with Facebook peaked at over 12,000 worldwide late Wednesday according to Downdetector, a website where users can report problems on apps and websites. Is Facebook down? An application for Windows and OS X is under development.

Thanks for submitting a report! iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close.

United States of America. Is Facebook down? Connect with friends, family and other people you know.

15 common Android problems and how to fix them.

Report a Problem. Thanks for submitting a report! Keep up with your friends with the official Facebook app. However the download notes note that the Facebook app has now moved on to version 108.0.0.17.68, as opposed to the previous 107.0.0.19.337 build. Facebook problems. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Facebook. Most Reported Problems: Facebook Outage Map.

Being busy debugging for more than a week, I ran into the following. Facebook Messenger is an instant messenger application for mobile phones.

Problems. The official Facebook app for Windows 10 is not the best-supported app in the world, and it therefore comes as no surprise that Facebook is planning to kill the app. Facebook is a social network where member share messages and status updates with online friends. Problems. We can bet that Facebook app is the favorite app for many iPad users.
If an app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Apple TV stops responding, follow these steps to get help.

Republic of France. Facebook app or Facebook lite app is widely used nowadays.

Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. Restart your iPhone.

Force Quit and Launch App Again. Here’s an easy way how to clear the cache and data of the Facebook app: From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.

2. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Facebook for Android app. I'm having problems with the Facebook app. Received 33 reports, originating from. One user has reported that he can post comments or status updates to friends’ walls but not able to post comments or update status on his own wall.

An application for Windows and OS X is under development. If you don't see instructions for the version you're using, learn how to switch versions or report a problem .

Whenever Facebook crashes or freezes after login on iOS 12 or iOS 11.4/11.3, you can force quit it by pressing the home button twice and swiping up the app's preview to close it. No problems at Facebook.

The most recent outage reports and issues originated from: Why wouldn't FB be on allowed apps list or does this have nothing to do with the problem I'm having. Browse Facebook with notifications provided in a system tray. No problems at Facebook Messenger. When you run a business from facebook, i need to see the messages on my laptop and i cannot but i can from my phone facebook page app.

I contacted Microsoft help and performed all sorts of test etc but to no avail NO FIX for the problem.

Connect with friends, family and other people you know.

Therefore, to fix Facebook not working on iPhone problem, navigate to the “Settings” menu or app and then, open the “Safari”.