I quite liked the Anakee 3s but these new tyres definitely don’t match my expectation for a Michelin Tyre. Situated comfortably between the off-road biased 50/50 Anakee Wild tires and road biased 90/10 Anakee 3 tires, the 80/20 Anakee Adventure stands poised to handle hard-packed trail and any paved roads from there in between. I put a set of the Michelin Anakee Adventures on my Triumph Tiger Explorer (1200) six months ago and have now put 10,000 miles on them.

Suivez vos envies avec le nouveau pneu MICHELIN Anakee Adventure pour votre moto Trail. Michelin's proven 2CT and 2CT+ compounds offer excellent grip on wet and dry tarmac.

But how good are they? Michelin Anakee Adventure Tires. its range of Trail tyres with the addition of the MICHELIN Anakee Adventure. Michelin Anakee Adventure was introduced early 2019.

MICHELIN ANAKEE ADVENTURE. Motorcykel Tidningsledare motorbike Däck. As the first reviews came out it became evident Anakee Adventure was a tire to be reckoned with. Free your desire with the new MICHELIN Anakee Adventure tyre for your Trail motorcycle. So my BMW R1200GS Adventure was fitted with a set of the Anakee Adventure. Go the distance with MICHELIN Anakee Wild! Låt glädjen styra med nya MICHELIN Anakee Adventure-däcket till din äventyrsmotorcykel. The Michelin Anakee Adventure Motorcycle Tire is the latest addition to Michelins dual sport lineup. Passar ditt fordon Ändra fordon Ändra storlek HITTA EN ÅTERFÖRSÄLJARE Varför är det här rätt däck för mig? MICHELIN Anakee Wild - #RunWild Get the off-road highlights about MICHELIN Anakee Wild from The Adventure Brothers (Shawn and Lance Thomas).
Exorbitant hohes Gripniveau, tolles Feedback, super im Grenzbereich«. Starting on pavement and ending more in the dirt, we now have the Road 5 Trail (100% on-road), Anakee III (90/10), the new Anakee Adventure (80/20), and the Anakee Wild (50/50).

MICHELIN ANAKEE ADVENTURE. I put a set of the Michelin Anakee Adventures on my Triumph Tiger Explorer (1200) six months ago and have now put 10,000 miles on them. I have been impressed from …

Der MICHELIN Anakee Adventure erhält den MOTORRAD Kauftipp REGENREIFEN und ist der Sieger in der Kategorie Nässe: »Michelins neuer Anakee ist die Macht im Regen. Naturally I had to find out.

Designed for 80% road use and 20% track/trail, the MICHELIN Anakee Adventure stands out it the ideal solution for most dual-sport bikes thanks to features that address the full spectrum of needs expressed by customers in this increasingly dynamic, competitive Michelin’s newest tire is called the Anakee Adventure, and it’s the fourth model for its trail tire range.

The tires from last year were almost done. I always lower my 80 / 20 type adv tires air pressure to suit the terrain ... so on pavement 32 psi front and 36 psi rear ... then when on some dirt roads or dirt trails I … * *Gemäß Enduroreifen-Test von MOTORRAD (Ausgabe 13/2019).