2013 var hon en av sommarvärdarna i Sommar i P1. Jack White is bringing his new group, the Dead Weather, along for the ride and NYC art-rockers, The Virgins, will be in tow as well. Đây là một Danh sách các ca sĩ hát chính.Danh sách này bao gồm các ca sĩ đáng chú ý có tình trạng là ca sĩ chính và / hoặc giọng hát của một nhóm nhạc được thành lập rõ … This is a list of lead vocalists.This list includes notable musicians whose status as the lead singer and/or vocalist of a musical group has been established by obvious fact or by the musical group itself. This list does not include persons who frequently share lead vocal duties with other members of a given music group (e.g. Maja Ivarsson från The Sounds rockar vidare, sist minns vi henne i Så mycket bättre… Maja blev kändis igen för oss i TV-soffan, hon som lugnat sig något med åren men levde efter mottot ”sex, drugs and rock n´roll”. Check out the full lineup here. 1990s grunge staple, Pearl Jam, are topping the bill as this year's headliner along with Dave Matthews Band, Beastie boys, Kings of Leon, Ben Harper and John Legend? ANSWER: Ben Affleck and Joey Lauren Adams 5) 40-30-20-10-1, name the film from scenes.

2012 var Maja Ivarsson en av deltagarna i den tredje säsongen av TV-serien Så mycket bättre. [40] Ending credits [30] The main characters repeat the word “shenanigans” shortly after watching some humorous Afghanistanimation translated by a creepy German dude.