Lisa Vanderpump (born 15 September 1960) is a British restaurateur, television personality, author and former actress. The RHOBH Ratings Drop in First Season Without Lisa Vanderpump, Find Out How the Season 10 Premiere Ranked Against Past Episodes.
We have two children, Pandora 24 and Max 18.

The PCAs Reality Star Nominee's Craziest Moments From This Year. Originally published on October 5, 2017. Kyle Richards is mocking the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum’s unfortunate accident involving a car crashing into one of her restaurants in California. Updated on March 7, 2020.

Poor Lisa Vanderpump! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star recently responded to an internet meme that implied she was the one responsible for crashing a Ferrari into Lisa Vanderpump’s PUMP restaurant, in West Hollywood over … Lisa Vanderpump was a RHOBH veteran, having first appeared on the reality series in 2010.But her reign came to an end in June 2019, when she announced her exit after Season 9. Lisa Vanderpump Gives Fans an Answer About a TomTom Spin-Off Show. 277K likes. Restaurateur, designer, author, dog lover, humanitarian. Lisa Vanderpump is heartbroken over the toll that the coronavirus has taken on her businesses.. She is known for her appearances on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules, and ABC's Dancing with the Stars.Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd, have owned 36 restaurants, bars and clubs in London and Los Angeles, including The Shadow Lounge, Bar … She grew up in the South of France, Cheltenham, and Monaco before moving to the United States with her family. Designed by Lisa Vanderpump, our beautiful 6,000 square foot Rescue Center is open to the public and a hub for all things dogs! 277K likes. Meet Lisa Vanderpump daughter, Pandora Vanderpump. We’ve given the cold steel cages of shelters a makeover and added the signature “Vanderpump” twist. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 premiered on Wednesday night and offered fans their first look at the first season without longtime … Share Tweet Pinterest Reddit Tumblr Mail Flipboard.

I have been married for 28 years to my husband Ken Todd, I was snatched from the cradle! Lisa Vanderpump. Restaurateur, designer, author, dog lover, humanitarian. LISA Vanderpump’s fans think her hunky trainer Brett Caprioni, 31, gave the married Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum, 59, flowers. Pandora Vanderpump was born on May 7th, 1986, in London, England, and is currently 33 years of age. Lindsay Cronin April 17, 2020 12:00 pm April 17, 2020 553. Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd Chelsea Lauren/REX/Shutterstock As a result of the alleged infractions, Antoine says he has “suffered damages in an amount subject to … Lisa Vanderpump is a British restaurateur, television personality, author and former actress. Danni Holland. Everyone loves Lisa Vanderpump. Businesswoman, TV personality, author, and philanthropist, Lisa Vanderpump hails from London, England. Their three very successful restaurants in Los Angeles are just a peek into their joint ventures. Thank you for visiting my site, my name is Lisa but those closest call me Pinky.
Lisa Vanderpump House: Photos of Villa Rosa Will Rock Your World! Lisa Vanderpump. Vanderpump Pets; LVP Sangria; PUMP Lounge; Contact; BIO. Lisa and her husband Ken Todd have been entrenched in the restaurant and nightclub industry since they started their partnership over 30 years ago.

Vanderpump Rules Exclusive: Season 8 Is Full of New Faces. Seriously, even if you hate her, even if you don’t know her, there’s still mad love and respect for her…am I right!?