Ahaan Fusion, Jarfalla: See 224 unbiased reviews of Ahaan Fusion, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 52 restaurants in Jarfalla.

See 41 photos and 3 tips from 302 visitors to IKEA Restaurangen. The biggest IKEA store ever, what more do you want? Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Jonatan Agami Janeiro 2, 2015. The biggest IKEA store ever, what more do you want? Everytime I’m here, it’s like coming home. Fika in their lovely restaurant and then some napping in the living room area. Answer 1 of 8: We are travelling to stockholm and we are short of time, as we have a cruise to catch so just wondering how much time does the bus take from Vasagtan to IKEA store, will help us plan Yes it's huge, you don't know if its day or night, and everyone's got its stuff - But! Everytime I’m here, it’s like coming home. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Everytime I’m here, it’s like coming..." Möbel- / Einrichtungsgeschäft in Stockholm, Stockholm. "The main reason for going here is if you want some cheap food when you are visiting IKEA" Diner in Järfälla Kommun, Storstockholm. You've got to love IKEA. 612 Fotos und 51 Tipps von 5010 Besucher bei IKEA anzeigen. Everytime I’m..." Furniture / Home Store in Stockholm, Storstockholm. You've got to love IKEA.

"The biggest IKEA store ever, what more do you want? Yes it's huge, you don't know if its day or night, and everyone's got its stuff - But! Jonatan Agami Enero 2, 2015. "The biggest IKEA store ever, what more do you want?

Read 51 tips and reviews from 5011 visitors about ikea store, café and meatballs. Fika in their lovely restaurant and then some napping in the living room area.