Since the default app for opening videos is Movies & TV, one might expect that this app is equipped with video editing capabilities. With the Fall Creators Update, Windows 10 added sophisticated video editing features, only to hide those features inside the Photos app. But the film came out a bit scrachy in some areas an I would like to know how to edit videos yousing windows media player. Editing videos under Windows 10 is a little counter-intuitive. In Movavi Video Editor, every tool is where you expect it to be. How to edit videos using Windows media player Hi I have a website and I would like to post a video I took on a phone to it. To edit a video clip on Windows, start by opening it with Photos. Fortunately, Microsoft Windows 10 has tools that provide an easy way to trim video.

So even if you’ve never tried to edit videos on a PC before, it will take you no more than 20 minutes to master the movie editor and be able to edit like a pro. When the program opens, click “Edit and Create” in the top right corner of the window, and select “Create a movie with text” from the drop-down menu. Organize, edit and share your memories with Microsoft Photos. Windows 10, 8, 7 all come with video editing software. After recording videos with my smartphone, I often need to trim parts of the video files. Click the video you want to edit. To trim a video using Photos on Windows 10, use these steps: Open Photos. In Windows 8,7, you can edit a video with Windows Movie Maker. With the latest major Windows 10 update, your existing Photos app is no longer just an app for the photos but for videos as well with a few more powerful video editing features. Thanks very much!!! Well, it isn’t. The only way to trim and split videos in Windows 10 is via the Photos app. Select the “Trim” button located at the upper-right portion of the window. And if you liked making videos with Windows Movie Maker, you’ll love what you can do with Photos.

Right-click the video file, and choose “Open with” > “Photos“. Just follow these steps. How to Cut or Split videos with the Photos App on Windows 10. Here's how you access them. You can use the built-in Windows video editor to create and edit videos on Windows. Create a movie you’ll be proud of. Click the Edit & Create button from …

The main feature introduced by Microsoft is called Story Remix but we will just focus on one basic video editing need – merge and combine multiple videos into one. The Windows Media Player Plugin module is designed to operate within Windows Media Player™ version 12 (up to 9). The new Photos app makes it fun and easy to enhance your digital memories.