Once you learn how to make homemade frosting, you’ll see just how good it can be. Worteltaart of carrot cake klinkt misschien een beetje gek, maar het is echt ontzettend lekker. How to Frost a Cake. The Best Light Icing For Cakes Recipes on Yummly | Light Chocolate Cake With Mocha Icing, Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, Lemon Blueberry Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting

A cupcake isn’t a cupcake without frosting! I make mine stiff enough to form loose rosettes, but if you want a crisp design for the top of a cupcake, you will definitely want to add more powdered sugar than my recipe calls for. Carrot cake met roomkaas frosting. Een carrot cake is echt een recept voor de herfst, aangezien je allerlei specerijen aan het beslag toevoegd die je echt aan de herfst doen denken.

However, getting that perfectly smooth frosting coat on your favorite cake is easy! The thought of frosting your own cake may make you cringe and run to the nearest bakery. Cream cheese frosting for carrot cake is usually not as stiff as other cream cheese frostings as it’s usually just spread onto the cake and doesn’t need to hold a shape. This post discusses all of the different types of frostings for cupcakes and cakes and gives you a number of frosting ideas for topping your own baked treats. Plus, depending on the recipe, it can be so easy to make!