So, where to eat in Stockholm?

Dining in Stockholm, Stockholm County: See 242,481 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 3,376 Stockholm restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The menu can therefore change every week, by day, or even for every table. Meat On A Stick: Fine-dining Kebab - See 112 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Stockholm, Sweden, at Tripadvisor. The Best Fine Dining Restaurants in Stockholm. This Nordic culinary treasure used to be located on the island outside Stockholm that gave it its name, Oaxen.

Artillerigatan 14, Stockholm, Sweden, +46 8 662 30 60 Se öppettider, popularitet och mycket mer. What doesn’t change, however, is the selection of fine wines to complement the dining experience. In 2013 the founders, Magnus Ek and Agneta Green, decided to move Oaxen Krog, the fine-dining version, and its sister bistro, Slip, to a more accessible waterfront position in the city. He also runs Frantzén’s Kitchen in Hong Kong and, on 21 November, he is going to open a new fine dining restaurant, Zén, in Singapore.

Här får du både våra egna och läsarnas bästa lokala tips. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 55 restaurants.

Affärslunch Fisk & skaldjur Michelin-restauranger Representation Svensk & Nordisk mat Vilt & husmanskost.

Restauranger och Värdshus som serverar gourmetmat i Stockholm. Dining in Camrose, Alberta: See 1,664 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 67 Camrose restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews.

Below he shares some of his favourite spots so you can eat like a local in the Swedish capital. Operakällaren erbjuder allt från Fine Dining i enstjärniga Operakällarens Matsal till klassisk Svensk husmanskost i Bakfickan och Operabaren. Fine Dining Lovers wanted to know Frantzén's top picks for dining in the city. Fine-dining Gourmetrestauranger, Michelin-restauranger... Nedan finner du vårt och Guide Michelines urval. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Fine Dining in Stockholm, New Jersey - Fine Dining . Utforska fine dining-restauranger i Stockholm! Med Thatsup hittar du stans guldkorn. Dining out in Stockholm can be ludicrously pricey, but these stylish restaurants offer a more affordable taste of the city's fine cuisine Kathryn Good Sun … Fine Dining in Stockholm, New Jersey.