Aujourd'hui.
Getting pretty fed up with the Prapor bronze watch quest. Roler submariner gold wrist watch. I went in a raid yesterday and got the bronze watch and got out of the raid didnt get a run through or anything normal raid 3 scav kills and went out when I went to prapor i could turn it in but had no space for the TT and wanted to free up some space then I went to sleep and wanted to get it today and it wont let me turn in anything. 1 Description; 2 Quests; 3 Hideout; 4 Location. What is the bronze pocket watch in Escape from Tarkov? Lidia Rozo 2020-01-02 12:24:16. 1 year ago. 72% Upvoted. 3 months ago. 17 comments. Usage [edit | edit source] Used in the quest Checking from Prapor Tarkov est cerné par l'ONU et la force armée russe, les chaînes d'approvisionnement sont coupées, la communication avec le commandement opérationnel est perdu, et dans ces conditions tout le monde doit faire ses propres choix pour tenter de sortir indemne du chaos. You need to check the wiki for stuff like this, you'll go crazy trying to find some of the items. save hide report. Knowing How to get the bronze pocket watch is one of the activities we do in Escape from Tarkov, and here we explain everything about it. share. Contents.

Tarkov, région de Norvinsk. Escape from Tarkov: How to Get the Bronze Pocket Watch.

Ville de Tarkov, région de Norvinsk. I finally was able to nab the fucking watch and kill all the Scavs and players in the area and I am nearly at the exit and I get one shotted by someone because my health is basically non-existent. Aujourd'hui. Bronze pocket watch on a chain (Watch) is a quest item in Escape from Tarkov. By. Description [edit | edit source] Bronze pocket watch chain with an eagle on the cover, from a private antique collection. General data; Type: Valuable: Weight: 0.18 kg : Grid size: 1x1: Effects; Effect: Generic loot item: Looting; Loot experience: 100: Examine experience: 10: Roler submariner gold wrist watch (Roler) is an item in Escape from Tarkov.

I did this one today, I ran parallel to the road through the trees. Le territoire de Tarkov est bouclé par l'ONU et l'armée russe, les chaînes d'approvisionnement sont coupées, la communication avec le commandement opérationnel est brisée et, dans ces conditions, vous devrez puiser au plus profond de vous pour sortir en vie de ce chaos.