Notify me when this product is available: Notify me when this product is available: Length 3m 4m 5m 6m 7m 8m 10m. Tillverkaren av premium Air Tracks som används och är älskad av atleter i Norden samt över hela världen. Prova den och du förstår varför. AirTrack Nordic Carbon 27. Gym Wide airtracks are ideal for clubs, gyms and professional users. AirTrack Nordic Deluxe. AirTrack Nordic AirBeam is a safe tool for beam training at home, outdoors or gymnastics! AirTrack Nordic Standard 21 reviews AirTrack Nordic from €449,00. Gym Wide is available in four lengths: 3m, 5m…
Its 10cm wide center line helps gymnasts to figure out the dimensions of the beam in the landing and increase self confidence with the beam. Try it and you will understand why! AirTrack Nordic is the manufacturer of premium AirTracks that are used and loved by athletes in the Nordics and all over the world. Notify me when this product is available: Notify me when this product is available: 3m / Yellow 4m / Yellow 5m / Yellow 6m / Yellow 8m / Yellow 3m / Mint 4m / Mint 5m / Mint 6m / Mint 8m / Mint. Home users also enjoy the high bounces of this mattress!

AirTrack Nordic €299,00 €399,00.

Vi är AirTrack Nordic. AirTrack Nordic … AirTrack Nordic Home Bundle. Our AirTracks and accessories are all designed together with the most demanding athletes out of the best materials in the industry. AirBeam is 40 cm wide and 3 meters … The AirTrack Nordic Gym Wide is the thickest (30cm) airtrack in our range that meets the criteria of the most demanding enthusiast. Kvalitet utan några kompromisser. AirTrack Nordic Deluxe 16 reviews AirTrack Nordic from €499,00. AirTrack Nordic Carbon. Notify me when this product is available: