A profile of the composer Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (1801-78) along with a list of their works available to browse and buy. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad föddes som utomäktenskaplig son till den 17-åriga gästgivardottern Märta Helena Friberg på gästgivaregården vid Stora Torget i Skänninge. He is mostly known for his compositions of Swedish song or lieder, of which he produced over 200.His other well-known compositions include his Symphony No. Genealogy for Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (1801 - 1878) family tree on Geni, with over 190 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. He learned to play the piano and flute, and at the age of fifteen had a flute concerto of his performed in Norrköping. Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik, f 1 febr 1801 i Skänninge, d 23 aug 1878 på Lövingsborg, Skeda, Og. 1 in C major, Symphony No.

Author: Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (1801 - 1878) [Also see this author's vocal compositions] Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive] [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) This album in the Caprice Composer Series reflects the work of Swedish composer Adolf Fredrik Lindblad. It was, however, as a composer of songs that he was most appreciated. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (født 1. februar 1801 i Skänninge, død 23. august 1878 på sin landejendom Lövingsborg i nærheden af Linköping) var en svensk komponist. 2 in D major, and an opera titled Frondörerna (The Rebels). Lindblad composed one opera, Frondörerna (The rebels), two symphonies, in C and D major, and chamber music including two string quintets, three violin sonatas and … Adolf Lindblad Historical records and family trees related to Adolf Lindblad. En sommarafton ur OM VINTERKVÄLL (Över skogen, över sjön), a song by Adolf Fredrik Lindblad, Eric Ericson, Swedish Radio Choir on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (1 February 1801, Skänninge – 23 August 1878, Linköping) was a Swedish composer from the Romantic era. Lindblad blev opdraget af plejeforældre og sat i … People Projects Discussions Surnames

ADOLF FREDRIK LINDBLAD (1801 - 1878) Adolf Fredrik Lindblad was from the Swedish province of Östergötland. 244 likes. Han togs tidigt om hand av köpmannen Carl Jacob Lindblad i Skänninge, gift med Lindblads mors moster. Lindblad composed on a large scale, (operas and symphonies) and he also wrote chamber music. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad (February 1, 1801 – August 23, 1878) was a Swedish composer, mainly remembered for his songs. be displayed on this site because of its copyright status. Shortly after this, however, his well-intentioned foster-father sent him to learn a trade in Hamburg. Records may include photos, original documents, family history, relatives, specific dates, locations and full names. Lindbladsdagen, Skänninge. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad Född: 1801-02-01 – Skänninge församling, Östergötlands län Död: 1878-08-23 – Skeda församling, Östergötlands län (på Lövingsborg) Musiklärare, Tonsättare Band 23 (1980-1981), sida 262. Meriter. Adolf Fredrik Lindblads buste i Lindbladsparken i Skänninge. Adolf Fredrik Lindblad var en av Sveriges mest kända musikpedagoger och tonsättare och komponerade flertalet sånger åt en av …